About Kovai.co :
Kovai.co, the fastest growing SaaS organization is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena and in the B2B SaaS space.
We are a technology partner of choice for many of the world’s leading enterprises to manage and monitor their Microsoft BizTalk and Azure Serverless environments.
We always stand out from the crowd with our product team consisting of thinkers and innovators who are re-defining the way robust Enterprise Software and SaaS products are built. Headquartered in London, U.K and with a development center in Coimbatore, India, our engineers have niche skills and in-depth domain knowledge.
Trusted by over 1,000+ business around the world.
- Atomic Scope
As a feather in our cap, we have made our first ever acquisition of Cerebrata, a privately-held SaaS product company. We believe this is the beginning. (https://www.kovai.co/blog/coimbatore-saas-company-kovaico-acquires-cerebrata)
We wish to be known for our values of integrity, teamwork and excellence. As we grow, we ensure that our culture remains at the heart of Kovai.co.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about building great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy. If you’re looking to make an impact, Kovai.co is the place for you. If this describes you, feel free to have a look at our openings in our career page and apply to be a part of the $10 million journey!
What you’ll do on the job:
- Create paid ad campaigns on Search Engine Marketing channels such as Google Ad words Search, Display, Remarketing etc, Programmatic Ads, Yahoo Ads
- Create paid Social Media Ad Campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and also Mobile Network Ads
- Create effective Ad Copy for all SEM and social channels
- Effectively use Google Analytics and Google Console and optimize the campaigns and improve the PPC / CPA
- Create performance reports of each ad campaign created on different channels and then optimize the spends and performance
- Plan and execute various digital campaigns to maximize reach and recall
- Email Marketing executive is responsible for planning, developing, implementing and maintaining the overall company s email marketing strategy
- Hands on experience to handle display campaigns and native ads campaigns
- Agency experience and candidate who has handled large amount campaigns preferred
You'll meet our requirements:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- In-depth experience with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter advertising products
- A strong track record in measured consumer campaigns
- Familiarity with planning, implementing and analysing online marketing campaigns across various digital marketing channels
- Create and execute email-based marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of delivering tangible results within their respective functions
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Proficiency with AdWords Editor, Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaign
- Analyse email campaign and suggest improvements
- Collaborative and fun team.
- Flat organizational structure.
- Rewards and recognition.
- Health care benefits.
- Upskill allowance.
- Located at the heart of the city with world class infrastructure.
If this excites you, apply for this opportunity, and the team would love to get on a call with you to discuss further.