About Kovai.co :
Kovai. co, the fastest growing SaaS organization is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena and in the B2B SaaS space.
We are a technology partner of choice for many of the world’s leading enterprises to manage and monitor their Microsoft BizTalk and Azure Serverless environments.
We always stand out from the crowd with our product team consisting of thinkers and innovators who are redefining the way robust Enterprise Software and SaaS products are built. Headquartered in London, U.K and with a development center in Coimbatore, India, our engineers have niche skills and in-depth domain knowledge.
Trusted by over 1,000+ businesses around the world.
As a feather in our cap, we have made our first-ever acquisition of Cerebrata, a privately-held SaaS product company. We believe this is the beginning. (https://www.kovai.co/blog/coimbatore-saas-company-kovaico-acquires-cerebrata)
We wish to be known for our values of integrity, teamwork and excellence. As we grow, we ensure that our culture remains at the heart of Kovai. co.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about building great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy. If you’re looking to make an impact, Kovai.co is the place for you. If this describes you, feel free to have a look at our openings in our career page and apply to be a part of the $10 million journey!
Opportunity: Technical Lead - .Net Core, Angular, Azure
What you’ll do on the job:
- Write a clean well thought out design and code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity and maintainability.
- Consider customer’s perspectives and experiences when designing systems.
- Contribute to design reviews, code reviews and test case reviews.
- Understand and adapt to new technologies, tools, methods, and processes from Microsoft and industry.
- Technology evaluation and recommendation for application architecture problems.
- Influence the team for the right design and technology implementation & give future architectural direction.
- Communicate effectively and partner well with other disciplines of the project team to deliver high-quality solutions, documentation and support to customers.
- Engage in DevOps and Agile practices.
Who’ll be a good fit:
- 5 to 8 years of Design/Development/Testing experience using large/complex applications using various Microsoft technologies (C#, .NET, SQL Server).
- Experience in API / back-end code in C#, ASP.Net, MVC, WebApi.
- Good experience on Requirement/Design/Code Review & Inspections practices.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure platform and services.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good understanding of enterprise-scale technologies and developing large-scale services.
- Ability to evaluate architectural options (complexity, performance, high-availability, scalability, durability) and make the right recommendation for implementation.
- Passion to constantly explore the latest technology related to our products and platforms.
- Documentation of features, product marketing artifacts like feature blogs.
- Ability to engage with potential leads and customers for demonstrations and troubleshooting any technical challenges in the product.
- Collaborative and fun team.
- Flat organizational structure.
- Rewards and recognition.
- Health care benefits.
- Upskill allowance.
- Located at the heart of the city with world-class infrastructure
If this excites you, apply for this opportunity, and the team would love to get on a call with you to discuss further.