Kovai.co, the fastest growing SaaS organization is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena and in the B2B SaaS space.
We are a technology partner of choice for many of the world’s leading enterprises to manage and monitor their Microsoft BizTalk and Azure Serverless environments.
We always stand out from the crowd with our product team consisting of thinkers and innovators who are redefining the way robust Enterprise Software and SaaS products are built. Headquartered in London, U.K and with a development center in Coimbatore, India, our engineers have niche skills and in-depth domain knowledge.
Trusted by over 1,000+ businesses around the world.
Kovai.co Awards & Recognitions:
- Kovai.co wins the title “Bootstrap Champ” at The Economic Times Startup Awards 2021.
- Winner of Bootstrapped SaaS start-up of the year by SaaS BOOMi.
- NASSCOM Recognizes Document360 at Emerge 50 Awards 2021.
We wish to be known for our values of integrity, teamwork and excellence. As we grow, we ensure that our culture remains at the heart of Kovai. co.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about building great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy. If you’re looking to make an impact, Kovai.co is the place for you. If this describes you, feel free to have a look at our openings in our career page and apply to be a part of the $30 million journey!
Opportunity: Senior Security Engineer
What you'll do on the job:
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture.
- Support the Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment (TARA) for the Software / Cloud team.
- Deploy controls within CI/CD pipelines for SAST, DAST and Third-Party library analysis for Secrets scanning.
- Analyze cybersecurity attack entry points and evaluate risk versus impact, and then work with the software team to implement cybersecurity requirements as well as evaluate test and software analysis reports.
- Perform, review and prioritize remediation of vulnerabilities in the Cloud environment including Infrastructure, third party libraries
- Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security
- Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Consult with other Developers and Product Managers to analyze and propose application security standards, methods, and architectures.
Who'll be a good fit:
- 3-5 years of experience as a security Engineer
- Experience with penetration testing and penetration tools
- Experience leading security functions in mission-critical SaaS applications
- Experience in planning, developing security procedures and standards aligned with Agile frameworks and CI/CD pipelines including Gitlab and Cloud computing environments such as Azure.
- Should be able to understand different elements of Angular, .Net and similar stacks and provide guidance on secure software development practices to the team.
- Good understanding on web-based security vulnerabilities (OWASP Top 10 and beyond).
- Knowledge of web service technologies, load balancer services (i.e. Nginx, Cloudflare, F5, etc.) and RESTful APIs
- Experience with standard web application security tools such as Arachni, Brakeman, and BurpSuite.
- Experience in conducting security assessments in cloud platforms (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- Familiarity with standards like ISO 27001, SSAE 16 / 18 SOC 2, ISO 21434 and Uptane framework
- Collaborative and fun team.
- Flat organizational structure.
- Rewards and recognition.
- Health care benefits.
- Upskill allowance.
- Located at the heart of the city with world class infrastructure.
If this excites you, apply for this opportunity, and the team would love to get on a call with you to discuss further.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying