Kovai.co, the fastest growing SaaS organization is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena and in the B2B SaaS space.
We are a technology partner of choice for many of the world’s leading enterprises to manage and monitor their Microsoft BizTalk and Azure Serverless environments.
We always stand out from the crowd with our product team consisting of thinkers and innovators who are re-defining the way robust Enterprise Software and SaaS products are built. Headquartered in London, U.K and with a development centre in Coimbatore, India, our engineers have niche skills and in-depth domain knowledge.
Trusted by over 1,000+ business around the world.
Kovai.co Awards & Recognitions:
- Kovai.co wins the title “Bootstrap Champ” at The Economic Times Startup Awards 2021.
- Winner of Bootstrapped SaaS start-up of the year by SaaS BOOMi.
- NASSCOM Recognizes Document360 at Emerge 50 Awards 2021.
We wish to be known for our values of integrity, teamwork and excellence. As we grow, we ensure that our culture remains at the heart of Kovai.co.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about building great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy. If you’re looking to make an impact, Kovai.co is the place for you. If this describes you, feel free to have a look at our openings in our career page and apply to be a part of the $30 million journey!
Opportunity – Associate Creative Designer
What you’ll do on the job:
- Understand our products and develop websites, whitepapers, social media banner brochure and other marketing collateral designs.
- Create wire frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Closely interact with Product Marketing teams to analyse and understand brief requirements.
- Create pixel perfect and responsive designs for product websites and campaign pages which are in accordance with brand attributes.
- Deliver with exemplary flair on graphic design creatives for the website and other Marketing campaigns and events.
Who’ll be a good fit:
- 2 to 3 years of Experience with a Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Computer Science or any other related field.
- Prior experience as a Creative graphic designer / Illustrator with a strong portfolio to show previous work.
- Excellent knowledge of tools (Adobe / In Vision, Corel-draw)
- Strong experience with creating wireframes, storyboards, user flow, process flow, and sitemaps.
- Excellent knowledge of visual design or storyboarding and wireframing tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, pencil sketch, digital drawing, mouse draw etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Prior experience in Industry leading vector graphic software, Branding, Social media banner, Infographic, Blog posting templates.
- Great visual design, time management and multitasking skills.
- Well-read on the new technology and best practices in the market.
- Collaborative and fun team.
- Flat organizational structure.
- Rewards and recognition.
- Health care benefits.
- Upskill allowance.
- Located at the heart of the city with world class infrastructure.
If this excites you, apply for this opportunity, and the team would love to get on a call with you to discuss further.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying