Kovai. co, the fastest growing SaaS organization is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena and in the B2B SaaS space.
We are a technology partner of choice for many of the world’s leading enterprises to manage and monitor their Microsoft BizTalk and Azure Serverless environments.
We always stand out from the crowd with our product team consisting of thinkers and innovators who are redefining the way robust Enterprise Software and SaaS products are built. Headquartered in London, U.K and with a development center in Coimbatore, India, our engineers have niche skills and in-depth domain knowledge.
Trusted by over 1,000+ businesses around the world.
As a feather in our cap, we have made our first-ever acquisition of Cerebrata, a privately-held SaaS product company. We believe this is the beginning. (https://www.kovai.co/blog/coimbatore-saas-company-kovaico-acquires-cerebrata)
We wish to be known for our values of integrity, teamwork and excellence. As we grow, we ensure that our culture remains at the heart of Kovai. co.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about building great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy. If you’re looking to make an impact, Kovai.co is the place for you. If this describes you, feel free to have a look at our openings in our career page and apply to be a part of the $10 million journey!
Opportunity: Engineering Manager
What you’ll do on the job:
- Work with Technology to translate business requirements and statement of requirements into design solutions (Agile Product Development)
- Responsible for defining, refining and communicating the product vision
- Create, drive and complete POCs (Proof of Concepts) to test new ideas and apply emerging technologies
- Communicate business and customer value to the team in a manner that sparks innovative thought
- Ensure business vision is upheld for the product represents all stakeholders.
- Incorporate feature requests into product road-map and work with the leadership team in planning the product road-map.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Empowered to make all critical decisions regarding functionality and priority
- Provide periodic status updates to upper management
- Work closely with technical developers to produce a high-level solution and document it such that it is possible to walk through with the end users/stake holders.
- Convincing and presenting proposals by way of high-level solutions to end users and/or stake holders
- Produce project feasibility reports
- Ensuring that budgets are adhered to and deadlines are met
Who’ll be a good fit:
- Deep understanding of business strategy and ability to craft software/platform/infrastructure architecture plans to support business outcome.
- Extensive experience in .NET/Microsoft stack. Technical skills (.Net, .Net Core, C#, React JS, Angular JS, full-stack, Azure)
- Planning, Architecting and Designing of large and complex applications/Infrastructure using Microsoft Azure and related cloud ecosystem including Azure Search, Azure Virtual Machines (Windows/Linux) and Identify and Access Management
- Experimenting with emerging technologies and understanding of how they will impact- what comes next.
- Create solution architecture, makes technology choices, decide on technical feasibility, performs user story sizing estimation and implement the solution technically
- Customer oriented - meets individual commitments, works with the team to achieve team commitments, responds to requests in a timely manner, willing to help
- Demonstrated continuous improvement, quality methodology and project/operations delivery skills
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional ability to collaborate, openly communicate, present and negotiate effectively across disciplines, partners, and customers.
- Good verbal and written communication; able to effectively articulate technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes
- Collaborative and fun team.
- Flat organizational structure.
- Rewards and recognition.
- Health care benefits.
- Upskill allowance.
- Located at the heart of the city with world class infrastructure
If this excites you, apply for this opportunity, and the team would love to get on a call with you to discuss further.