Kovai.co, the fastest growing SaaS organization is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena and in the B2B SaaS space.
We are a technology partner of choice for many of the world’s leading enterprises to manage and monitor their Microsoft BizTalk and Azure Serverless environments.
We always stand out from the crowd with our product team consisting of thinkers and innovators who are re-defining the way robust Enterprise Software and SaaS products are built. Headquartered in London, U.K and with a development centre in Coimbatore, India, our engineers have niche skills and in-depth domain knowledge.
Trusted by over 1,000+ business around the world.
- Atomic Scope
Kovai.co Awards & Recognitions:
- Kovai.co wins the title “Bootstrap Champ” at The Economic Times Startup Awards 2021.
- Winner of Bootstrapped SaaS start-up of the year by SaaS BOOMi.
- NASSCOM Recognizes Document360 at Emerge 50 Awards 2021.
We wish to be known for our values of integrity, teamwork and excellence. As we grow, we ensure that our culture remains at the heart of Kovai.co.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about building great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy. If you’re looking to make an impact, Kovai.co is the place for you. If this describes you, feel free to have a look at our openings in our career page and apply to be a part of the $30 million journey!
What you'll do in this job :
- Product messaging and positioning – Develop product messaging that differentiates Kovai.co products and services from others in the market
- Enabling Sales – Communicate the value of new products and services to the sales and marketing team using various tools and collateral
- Market, customer and competitor analysis – Perform Market and Customer segment research, analyse competitor products and develop strategies to position the product
- Demand generation – Develop the strategy for and manage the marketing programs that drive awareness and organic demand
- Content development – Conceptualize and create unique product and solution content for a variety of platforms
- Evangelism – Serve as a company spokesperson and go-to thought leader for Kovai.co’s
- Product releases – Involve in understanding the product road map, plan and lead go-to-market activities and create strategies for feature discovery
Who'll be a good fit:
- B2B software marketing – SaaS experience preferred
- Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including, webinars, trade shows, social media, content marketing, etc. for global market
- Excellent English presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire, and mentor direct and indirect reports
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales and marketing
- Self-directed, organized team player who is capable of hands-on-execution as well as long term business planning
- Metric driven, comfortable in working with data to draw and share insights with stakeholders
- Experience creating highly leveraged sales tools, training, and collateral
- Collaborative and fun team.
- Flat organizational structure.
- Rewards and recognition.
- Health care benefits.
- Upskill allowance.
- Located at the heart of the city with world class infrastructure.
If this excites you, apply for this opportunity, and the team would love to get on a call with you to discuss further.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying