Kovai.co, the fastest growing SaaS organization is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena and in the B2B SaaS space.
We are a technology partner of choice for many of the world’s leading enterprises to manage and monitor their Microsoft BizTalk and Azure Serverless environments.
We always stand out from the crowd with our product team consisting of thinkers and innovators who are redefining the way robust Enterprise Software and SaaS products are built. Headquartered in London, U.K and with a development center in Coimbatore, India, our engineers have niche skills and in-depth domain knowledge.
Trusted by over 1,000+ businesses around the world.
Kovai.co Awards & Recognitions:
- Kovai.co wins the title “Bootstrap Champ” at The Economic Times Startup Awards 2021.
- Winner of Bootstrapped SaaS start-up of the year by SaaS BOOMi.
- NASSCOM Recognizes Document360 at Emerge 50 Awards 2021.
We wish to be known for our values of integrity, teamwork and excellence. As we grow, we ensure that our culture remains at the heart of Kovai. co.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about building great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy. If you’re looking to make an impact, Kovai.co is the place for you. If this describes you, feel free to have a look at our openings in our career page and apply to be a part of the $30 million journey!
Opportunity: Azure Architect
What you’ll do on the job:
- Designing and architecting cloud-based solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to Azure cloud services.
- Providing technical leadership and support to software development teams
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g., conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members on the technical front.
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise and ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
- Being aware of current technology trends & factoring this into current design and implementation.
- Share best practices, approaches, and patterns with the wider tech community in the organization.
- Influence architects, senior engineers, and product managers to measure, track, and iterate continuous improvement processes across engineering disciplines, impacting success across the agile delivery organization.
- Mentoring developers on technology and process aspects relevant to the product and leading the development team to help continually refine and improve development processes and standards.
Who’ll be a good fit:
- 10 years of proven experience with expertise in using various Microsoft technologies (C#, .NET Core, SQL Server).
- Ability to evaluate architectural options (complexity, performance, high-availability, scalability, durability) and make the right recommendation for implementation.
- Must have worked on large scale project(s) with demonstrated experience of building and maintaining highly performant consumer facing products.
- Experience in API / back-end code in C#, .Net Core, MVC, WebApi.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing cloud solutions using Microsoft Azure.
- Strong knowledge of Azure services, including compute, storage, networking, and databases.
- Proficiency in architecting and deploying applications on Azure, utilizing services like Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), etc.
- Experience/Knowledge in Azure Pipelines (YAML) and deployment model
- Good experience in Requirement/Design/Code Review & Inspections practices.
- Must also have extensive experience in working with SaaS applications.
- Self-motivated and inspires team, consistently showing high level of focus and enthusiasm.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Collaborative and fun team.
- Flat organizational structure.
- Rewards and recognition.
- Health care benefits.
- Upskill allowance.
- Located at the heart of the city with world-class infrastructure
If this excites you, apply for this opportunity, and the team would love to get on a call with you to discuss further.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying