About Kovai.co :
Kovai.co, the fastest growing SaaS organization is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena and in the B2B SaaS space.
We are a technology partner of choice for many of the world’s leading enterprises to manage and monitor their Microsoft BizTalk and Azure Serverless environments.
We always stand out from the crowd with our product team consisting of thinkers and innovators who are re-defining the way robust Enterprise Software and SaaS products are built. Headquartered in London, U.K and with a development center in Coimbatore, India, our engineers have niche skills and in-depth domain knowledge.
Trusted by over 1,000+ business around the world.
- Atomic Scope
As a feather in our cap, we have made our first ever acquisition of Cerebrata, a privately-held SaaS product company. We believe this is the beginning. (https://www.kovai.co/blog/coimbatore-saas-company-kovaico-acquires-cerebrata)
We wish to be known for our values of integrity, teamwork and excellence. As we grow, we ensure that our culture remains at the heart of Kovai.co.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about building great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy. If you’re looking to make an impact, Kovai.co is the place for you. If this describes you, feel free to have a look at our openings in our career page and apply to be a part of the $10 million journey!
Opportunity: Sales Development Representative - Manager
Kovai.co is looking for a high energy, results-driven and a dynamic Sales Development Representative – Manager. This role will be responsible for managing teams for inbound and outbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers.
- Work closely with related teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools.
- Manage a set of Junior Sales Development Representatives, handle activities, targets and outcome.
- Nurture leads who have shown interest in your solution and have already engaged with your company through its marketing channels.
- Reach out to potential customers who have never engaged with Kovai.co’s product or solution.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound and outbound leads and enquiries.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Effectively partner and work across the product teams.
- Schedule appointments and demos for Product Consultant and support teams.
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email including cold prospecting.
- Act as the subject matter expert on Kovai.co’s products.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Present our company to potential prospects.
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Sales Executives.
- Report to the Sales Head on sales results.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- Experience working with a CRM.
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools like Salesforce, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, Tableau, OpsCon, Google Apps, Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by Kovai.co.
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation.
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts.
- Promote a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverable. Act without being told what to do. Bring new ideas to the company.
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead.
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win.
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Candidates should be ready to work in shifts 02 pm - 11 pm (IST)
- This role doesn’t allow flexible work timing
- Collaborative and fun team.
- Flat organizational structure.
- Rewards and recognition.
- Health care benefits.
- Upskill allowance.
- Located at the heart of the city with world class infrastructure.
If this excites you, apply for this opportunity, and the team would love to get on a call with you to discuss further.