Kovai.co, the fastest growing SaaS organization is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena and in the B2B SaaS space.
We are a technology partner of choice for many of the world’s leading enterprises to manage and monitor their Microsoft BizTalk and Azure Serverless environments.
We always stand out from the crowd with our product team consisting of thinkers and innovators who are re-defining the way robust Enterprise Software and SaaS products are built. Headquartered in London, U.K and with a development center in Coimbatore, India, our engineers have niche skills and in-depth domain knowledge.
Trusted by over 1,000+ business around the world.
Kovai.co Awards & Recognitions:
- Kovai.co wins the title “Bootstrap Champ” at The Economic Times Startup Awards 2021.
- Winner of Bootstrapped SaaS start-up of the year by SaaS BOOMi.
- NASSCOM Recognizes Document360 at Emerge 50 Awards 2021.
We wish to be known for our values of integrity, teamwork and excellence. As we grow, we ensure that our culture remains at the heart of Kovai.co.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about building great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy. If you’re looking to make an impact, Kovai.co is the place for you. If this describes you, feel free to have a look at our openings in our career page and apply to be a part of the $30 million journey!
Opportunity: Senior SDET
What you’ll do on the job:
- Work from a deep understanding of customer perspectives, software engineering and quality practices to help build and ship better products.
- Improve the customers experiences by understanding what's important, measuring how we're doing, and driving testing priorities to improve
- Coordinate and participate in requirements review/story elaborations, design, architectural discussion, and testing activities to deliver features and enhancements.
- Work in liaison with the business and development team in all phases of development from solution definition to deployment.
- Assist the project team in identifying and monitoring project testing risks and issues.
- Develop quality automation code, test plans/cases and perform testing to ensure software meets business and security requirements and established practices and maintaining the same
- Reviews testing documentation provided by others on the team, giving feedback and integrating documentation.
- Design and develop scalable clean test automation and automation for systems/integrations/CI and CD
Who’ll be a good fit
- 3 to 5 years professional experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test.
- Experience with Test processes, open source test frameworks, test design strategies, writing test cases, and automating tests with frameworks like JUnit/TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter and Appium is good to have.
- Strong experience in API testing from SOAP, RESTful is required.
- Ability to work in cross functional areas with internal partner engineering teams in a disciplined agile environment.
- Experience in testing products deployed in cloud preferably Azure cloud and have used Azure DevOps tool
- Ability to comprehend documentation clearly, effectively and delivering quality software in an extensive distributed system.
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms: Microservices and Databases.
- Experienced in different protocols testing (HTTPS/HTTPS/RPC etc.,).
- Experience in Unit, Functional and Integration testing.
- Collaborative and fun team.
- Flat organizational structure.
- Rewards and recognition.
- Health care benefits.
- Upskill allowance.
- Located at the heart of the city with world class infrastructure
If this excites you, apply for this opportunity, and the team would love to get on a call with you to discuss further.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying