About Kovai.co :
Kovai.co, the fastest growing SaaS organization is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena and in the B2B SaaS space.
We are a technology partner of choice for many of the world’s leading enterprises to manage and monitor their Microsoft BizTalk and Azure Serverless environments.
We always stand out from the crowd with our product team consisting of thinkers and innovators who are re-defining the way robust Enterprise Software and SaaS products are built. Headquartered in London, U.K and with a development center in Coimbatore, India, our engineers have niche skills and in-depth domain knowledge.
Trusted by over 1,000+ business around the world.
As a feather in our cap, we have made our first ever acquisition of Cerebrata, a privately-held SaaS product company. We believe this is the beginning. (https://www.kovai.co/blog/coimbatore-saas-company-kovaico-acquires-cerebrata)
We wish to be known for our values of integrity, teamwork and excellence. As we grow, we ensure that our culture remains at the heart of Kovai.co.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about building great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy. If you’re looking to make an impact, Kovai.co is the place for you. If this describes you, feel free to have a look at our openings in our career page and apply to be a part of the $10 million journey!
What you’ll do on the job:
- As a QA team member act as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases
- Plan test strategies to define the scope of testing within the context of each release, including data planning and estimation
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated)
- Troubleshoot, isolate problems and work closely with development team for resolution
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using testing tools
- Execute security, Load/Performance testing for SaaS product
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defects
- Plan test activities for Product Support and QA.
Who’ll be a good fit
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment
- Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting, C#, Object Oriented Concepts
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience with SaaS Testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Collaborative and fun team.
- Flat organizational structure.
- Rewards and recognition.
- Health care benefits.
- Upskill allowance.
- Located at the heart of the city with world class infrastructure.
If this excites you, apply for this opportunity, and the team would love to get on a call with you to discuss further.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying