Kovai.co, the fastest growing SaaS organization is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena and in the B2B SaaS space.
We are a technology partner of choice for many of the world’s leading enterprises to manage and monitor their Microsoft BizTalk and Azure Serverless environments.
We always stand out from the crowd with our product team consisting of thinkers and innovators who are re-defining the way robust Enterprise Software and SaaS products are built. Headquartered in London, U.K and with a development centre in Coimbatore, India, our engineers have niche skills and in-depth domain knowledge.
Trusted by over 1,000+ business around the world.
Kovai.co Awards & Recognitions:
- Kovai.co wins the title “Bootstrap Champ” at The Economic Times Startup Awards 2021.
- Winner of Bootstrapped SaaS start-up of the year by SaaS BOOMi.
- NASSCOM Recognizes Document360 at Emerge 50 Awards 2021.
We wish to be known for our values of integrity, teamwork and excellence. As we grow, we ensure that our culture remains at the heart of Kovai.co.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about building great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy. If you’re looking to make an impact, Kovai.co is the place for you. If this describes you, feel free to have a look at our openings in our career page and apply to be a part of the $30 million journey!
What you’ll do on the job:
- Develop SEO On-page and Off-page strategies customized for our tech industry.
- Evaluate and implement content and link building strategies to gain DA and SERP rankings.
- Outreach relevant source to gain high quality content backlinks to increase DA
- Analyze, implement and optimize on-page elements across all pages to ensure best in-class landing page experience for users.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze website analytics and keywords from campaigns to built informed decisions on optimizations.
- Research and analyze competitor backlinks and form a plan of action to develop link building strategies.
- Develop SEO dashboard with traffic monitoring and performance of tests and report
Who’ll be a good fit
- Proven experience in SEO content marketing showcasing growth
- In trend with Google guidelines and best practices.
- Experience in Guest postings
- Strong Analytics skills with Google Analytics to identify and analyze user behavior
- Solid understand on performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition within Software Tech industry
- In-dept knowledge of GA and SEO tools.
- Excellent communication skills with Analytics mindset
- Min 5+ Years of experience with proven case studies.
- Collaborative and fun team.
- Flat organizational structure.
- Rewards and recognition.
- Health care benefits.
- Upskill allowance.
- Located at the heart of the city with world class infrastructure.
If this excites you, apply for this opportunity, and the team would love to get on a call with you to discuss further.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying