Kovai.co, the fastest growing SaaS organization is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena and in the B2B SaaS space.
We are a technology partner of choice for many of the world’s leading enterprises to manage and monitor their Microsoft BizTalk and Azure Serverless environments.
We always stand out from the crowd with our product team consisting of thinkers and innovators who are redefining the way robust Enterprise Software and SaaS products are built. Headquartered in London, U.K and with a development center in Coimbatore, India, our engineers have niche skills and in-depth domain knowledge.
Trusted by over 1,000+ businesses around the world.
Kovai.co Awards & Recognitions:
- Kovai.co wins the title “Bootstrap Champ” at The Economic Times Startup Awards 2021.
- Winner of Bootstrapped SaaS start-up of the year by SaaS BOOMi.
- NASSCOM Recognizes Document360 at Emerge 50 Awards 2021.
We wish to be known for our values of integrity, teamwork and excellence. As we grow, we ensure that our culture remains at the heart of Kovai. co.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about building great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy. If you’re looking to make an impact, Kovai.co is the place for you. If this describes you, feel free to have a look at our openings in our career page and apply to be a part of the $30 million journey!
Opportunity: Senior Devops Engineer - Azure
Kovai.co is looking for a Dev-ops Engineer to administer, govern and drive adoption of Azure DevOps for the Enterprise technology and Product teams.
What you’ll do on the job:
- Hands-On experience with Azure DevOps
- Good understanding of .NET Programming. The candidate should be able to debug the .NET application as and when required as part of the Performance Improvement process.
- Drive adoption and use of Azure DevOps boards, code repositories, build pipelines and release pipelines
- Help define appropriate levels of governance around use and adoption of all aspects of Azure DevOps
- Significant contributor to defining and building a DevOps toolchain by evaluating new tools and capabilities that accelerate software delivery and integrate these solutions into build and release pipelines.
- Build DevOps solutions and capabilities that can be shared across teams
- Production support for the Azure/On-premise hosted applications. Includes Azure Administration, Azure Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Storage Accounts, Traffic Manager
- Design and implement system security and data assurance
- Identifies and assists with the implementation of Azure service offerings
Who’ll be a good fit:
- 2-4 years of experience in cloud infrastructure management experience- Microsoft Azure
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Strong experience with CICD tools like Ansible, Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus or VSTS Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- Build release pipeline integration
- Determine and implement Artifactory application feature and security architecture requirements
- Solid Understanding of Azure Provision DevTestProd Infrastructure as code using Azure CLI, Powershell
- Knowledge about Containerization Tools and Working knowledge of .Net
- Exhibits a deep understanding of MS Azure services and a broad knowledge of all service offerings within cloud infrastructure operations.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Azure services (Virtual Machines, Websites, Storage Blobs, SQL Database, Virtual Network, Traffic Manager, Automation, Active Directory, CDN, Cache), Experience with DevOps and automation Tools (Git, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Nexus, Chef, and Puppet)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Must be able to communicate effectively with core project team members
- Experience in Agile based development environment using DevOps
- Collaborative and fun team.
- Flat organizational structure.
- Rewards and recognition.
- Health care benefits.
- Upskill allowance.
- Located at the heart of the city with world class infrastructure
If this excites you, apply for this opportunity, and the team would love to get on a call with you to discuss further.